SmartGlass: World’s largest size, up to 2,000mm x 6,000mm
Principle of Switchable Transparent Film
SmartGlass operates on the principle of electrically-controlled light scattering. Privacy glass consists of liquid crystal droplets surrounded by a polymer mixture sandwiched between two pieces of conducting film. When the power is on, liquid crystal molecules align and the PDLC panel instantly becomes clear allowing light to pass through. When the power is switched off, the liquid crystal molecules randomly scatter the light and the Smart Film becomes opaque. Privacy Glass products are available in custom sizes and shapes to match your creative designs.
Ultrasmart: Best clear condition, VLT is up to 81%(± 1%)
• Privacy and security with architectural integrity
• Aesthetics for interior and exterior designs
• Hygienic replacement for dusty shutters and drapes
• Available projection screen and/or glass board space
• SmartGlass: World’s largest size, up to 2,000mm x 6,000mm
• SmartGlass: Lowest voltage, down to 45 VAC
• Best privacy performance, scattering effectiveness to approximately 1 inch
• Best projecting performance, maintaining a clear, sharp image.
• Ultrasmart: Best clear condition, VLT is up to 81%(± 1%).
• Long lasting (25 years; product development since 1991)
At the flick of a switch, Privacy Glass products change from transparent to cloudy-white translucent. Privacy Glass provides a creative design option for architects and other innovative and practical users.
• Interior (Partitions, hospitals, Shower Doors, Bathrooms, etc)
• Exterior (Skylights, Doors & Windows, Shutters, etc)
• Trains, buses, planes, limos…etc.